Participants who run or walk in honor of someone are asked to bring two printed photos of your loved one. One photo will hang on the Memory Wall of Dedication. We encourage you to carry the second photo with you for the race. Sign up today!
Five Course Wine & Food Pairing Dinner to Support Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin Sheboygan & Surrounding Area Chapter on Thursday, June 8 2023
An intimate dinner in The Winery to benefit this charity on top of the race day proceeds. The evening will begin with a champagne reception at 5:30, leading into a beautifully unique five course food and wine pairing dinner at 6:30. $125 per person. Does not include gratuity. Only 60 seats available.
Race participants – please register on or before May 26 at noon to guarantee your official race t-shirt. Registrations received after that will not be guaranteed a t-shirt.
Race T-Shirts guaranteed if signed up by noon May 26
Saturday, June 10, 2023
- 8:30 AM – Registration/Check in at The Blind Horse in Kohler, Wisconsin
- 9:30 AM – 5k Run/Walk begins
- 11:00 AM – Awards on The Patio
- 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Live Music on The Patio with Tracy Hannemann & The Power of 5
- Custom labeled bottle of wine
- Blind Horse wine glass
- Race Swag bag