Participants who run or walk in honor of someone are asked to bring two printed photos of your loved one. One photo will hang on the Memory Wall of Dedication. The other photo, we encourage you to carry on your person for the race. Sign up today!
June 13, 2018 Dinner Details ** Dinner Sold Out **
Join us for a five course food and wine pairing at Bookworm Gardens featuring The Blind Horse Executive Chef, Brent Davis. Each course will be paired with award winning Blind Horse Wines. The five course dinner will begin at 6:30 PM with proceeds benefiting Bookworm Gardens. Limited seats available and it will sell out fast.
June 16, 2018 – Race Day Details
- 8:30 AM – Registration at The Blind Horse in Kohler, Wisconsin
- 9:30 AM – 5k Run/Walk begins
- 12:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Live musical performance on the patio with Jenny Thiel
- 5:00 – 9:00 PM – Live musical performance on the patio with Nick Rincon
- Blind Horse wine glass
- Custom labeled bottle of wine (for participants 21 or older)